Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Amazing Tumblr Stream

Charles Hopkinson, Sparkling Ocean at Manchester

If you like any of the things you see on my blog you must click this link right now!  I have found pure gold!  Or better -- this link goes to a tumblr stream of a person whose taste in art is fabulous (obviously in my opinion).  And he has thousands of pieces of artworks that are many of my favorite artists, many pieces I have never seen and some pieces like above which I love by artists I have never even heard of.  I feel like I have cultivated my own personal google images search titled "art I would love"  And the fact that its so vast  worth means it should last me at least a few hours right?!  Haha. 

P.S. My blog just made 20,000 views or so the ticker says.  I'm convinced half are by me or my mom but oh well -- thanks for reading if you are out there.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

You can put me in the counter now as well - found you this morning thru a search for a David Hockney sketch. I'll be back again - your work is absolutely lovely!

- J.

Aubrey Levinthal said...

Thanks so much!! I just looked at the front page of your blog and can't wait to read more -- thanks again! Aubrey

Post a Comment