Friday, October 18, 2013

New Studio


I finally got a studio space exterior to my living space.  It took quite some time and budgeting but we did it.  I am really, really excited about it but I think Nugget's face captures some of the anxiety that comes with settling into a new studio.  I still have to get a bunch of things to make it feel comfortable and usable but I gessoed about 12 surfaces today so that makes me excited.  I am also sharing this space, which is much larger than pictured, with three of my favorite painters/artists so that adds to the excitement. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice! Love that pic of Nugget.

annamaria potamiti said...

Wow! I love your windows! Nice space. Enjoy!

Isabella Di Sclafani said...

Yes, I agree, the windows are spectacular! Very inspiring.

Post a Comment