Wednesday, July 17, 2013

New Things


I got some new things!  The first is a $5 necklace that I wear as a bracelet.


The second is paint, glorious paint!  This is my first time buying Old Holland.  I have always wanted to but until now always talked myself down a notch.  However, Blick was having an online sale and I knew exactly what I needed so I went for it.  Can't wait to try them out today.


And lastly, I got a great used book of Matisse drawings.  Its called Femmes and Fleurs but its in German so I can't read a stitch of it.  But I don't care.  The shop is a great little place in West Philly called The Last Word Bookshop (40th and Locust), its owned by one of my former student's father.  Check it out. 


1 comments:

Derrick Quevedo said...

Matisse drawings!? Lucky!

Post a Comment