Tuesday, February 26, 2013

St. Lucia Snapshots

I just got back from a ridiculously beautiful and fun week in St. Lucia.  Many thanks to our friends who invited us to stay at their cousin's Villa for the week.  Below are some of my favorite pictures from the trip:

These handmade pots with faces were all over St. Lucia and I loved them so much.



I loved how from the right angle, this diagonal palm in front of our Villa lined up perfectly with the Piton mtn behind.





A ton of interesting plants and foliage on this island.



Not everyday this is the view from the backyard...but I started asking myself why I live in Philadelphia when this exists




Our favorite restaurant Martha's Tables

I loved the mountains at night, maybe even more than in the day, they were such dark and solid masses.
Had to pin up my bangs in this humidity...







I don't know how this is a real place...

2 comments:

annamaria said...

What an amazing place- out of a dream-indeed!But I am happy you are back;-)

Aubrey Levinthal said...

thanks annamaria :)

Post a Comment