Saturday, February 9, 2013

Lazy Saturday






Today has been one of those days that I just don't want to do the one main thing on my to-do list.  So, to make myself feel productive I will tell you what I have done instead of that thing.

Today instead of editing the talk I'm giving at Millersville this Wednesday I have :

1. Caught up on the current season of Top Chef
2. Taken some pictures of new work and other things (above) and edited them
3. Posted a new painting to Etsy
4. Created new blog buttons for email and my website (at left)
5. Done two loads of laundry
6. Registered my blog here: Follow my blog with Bloglovin
7. Experimented with a home remedy for clogged sink: baking soda and vinegar
8. Drank a lot of tea to try and get over whatever new flu my students passed on this week

Not sure how much more productive I feel...but productive enough to push editing until tomorrow and that's what matters.

1 comments:

Peter T. said...

That is hardly the list of a procrastinator ;)

Post a Comment